Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deandrae Alexander
Dr. Deandrae Alexander, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Austin, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Deandrae Alexander has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Deandrae Alexander has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Bad Bad Choice
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deandrae Alexander - Posted on June 26th, 2016
It goes without question that the dentist is interested in one this and one thing only, YOUR MONEY, a very unprofessional person. I'am 72 years young have made a lot of bad choices in my life. But going to affordable dentures to have work done rates in the top 2-4 % of terrible decisions I have made in my lifetime!! Shop and investigate before going to this money hungry PERSON, I question his schoolings and training.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deandrae Alexander - Posted on June 9th, 2015
NOT Worth your time
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deandrae Alexander - Posted on March 15th, 2014
Dr. Deandrae Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Deandrae Alexander's office for more information.
8316 Tuscany Way Austin, TX : (512) 276-2907
Locations & DirectionsAFFORDABLE DENTURES, 8316 Tuscany Way, Austin, TX
Dr. Deandrae Alexander is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Austin, TX.