Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deanna Alevizos
Dr. Deanna Alevizos, DDS, MS is a Dentist primarily located in Burnsville, MN. Her specialties include Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Alevizos is affiliated with St Francis Regional Medical Center, Childrens St. Paul and Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis. She speaks English.
Dr. Deanna Alevizos has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Dentistry
Showing 5 of 14
Recently there has been a news story about the provided services and procedures recommended by Dr. Alevizos. For over the past twenty years, my kids have seen by Dr. Alevizos and her staff for all of their dental services and NOT ONCE have we had a bad experience. Throughout the years we have highly recommended Dr. Alevizos and will continue to recommend her and her staff. They are very willing to discuss any concerns that you may have. A good dentist in general is hard to find, especially a children’s dentist. My kids have always felt comfortable with her and her staff and they actually look forward to going to their appointments. We are very pleased with the service that her office provides and we highly recommend her as well as her staff and will continue to see her. Tracy
Horrible chair-side manner Impatient with kids. Told me that I needed to "back off" when I scooted my chair over to hold my 3 year old's hand when he was getting scared. Recommended treatment that was not needed for my 8 year old. So glad we got a 2nd opinion from the orthodontist. It's clear she is in it for the money.
Dr. Alevizos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Regional Medical Center
Childrens St. Paul
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis
Dr. Deanna Alevizos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Medica Choice
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMetro Dental Care, 14344 Burnhaven Dr, Burnsville, MN
Dr. Deanna Alevizos is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Burnsville, MN.