Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Deanna Davis has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Deanna Davis has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Dr. Deanna Davis has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 11
So glad I was talked into going here - the staff are all so supportive - and the dentist takes her time to explain every step of any procedure. She also outlines an affordable plan to take care of things that hadnt been taken of over the years! I knew exactly what was happening every step of the way and now enjoy going to the dentist!
Today I took my 89 year old mother to the office of Deanna Davis DDS. My mom has Advanced Dementia but has 3 teeth that need to be taken care of. I was not quite sure how this would go. With that said this was the most kind, and considerate Dentist office I have been in . They took their time explaining what was going to take place, they were patient with her and sat and discussed options with me as though my mom were the only client there for the day. They are fabulous. I know a lot of ER drs that could take some professions etiquette lessons from this office.
Just a bad dentist, work is not up to standards. Seems to be in a big hurry to get things done, takes short cuts and tell you it's ok to do it that way. Over charges for simple work. My daughter was in the chair for less then 7 minutes to fix 3 little cavities, she didn't even need novocaine, Dr. Davis charged her about $450.00 ( no insurance and we paid cash right then & there too) Seems to be more worried about her next vacation then her work.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Deanna Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsDeanna Davis Dmd, 27 Green St, Norway, ME
Dr. Deanna Davis is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Norway, ME.