Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debbie-Ann N Bailey
Dr. Debbie-Ann N Bailey, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Apopka, FL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Debbie-Ann N Bailey has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Debbie-Ann N Bailey has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Debbie-Ann N Bailey Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Debbie-Ann N Bailey's office for more information.
1140 Rock Springs Rd Apopka, FL : (407) 889-8300
More about Dr. Debbie-Ann N Bailey
Dr. Debbie-Ann Bailey obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at the University of Toronto. All of her dental training was done in Boston Massachusetts. Dr. Bailey graduated with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from Boston University School of Dental Medicine. She completed further advanced training in general dental studies during a one year residency also at Boston University School of Dental Medicine. Education: Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), Cum Laude Boston University School of Dental Medicine Certificate of Advanced General Studies (CAGS) Boston University School of Dental Medicine Bachelor of Science, Honors List University of Toronto Professional Associations: American Dental Association Florida Dental Association Central District Dental Association Meet Our Team Photos coming....
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Debbie-Ann N Bailey is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Apopka, FL.