Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debbie L Ashida
Dr. Debbie L Ashida, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Las Cruces, NM. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Debbie L Ashida has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Debbie L Ashida has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debbie L Ashida - Posted on May 29th, 2018
This is the worst dentist I’ve EVER been to! I’ve only had a few dentists throughout my life, and I’ve delt a with long wait time, or less than friendly staff, difficulty getting a timely appointment.... Normal, occasional inconviences that most doctor office visits can entail. But Dr Ashida’s office is a NIGHTMARE! The waiting room is always over crowded, and wait time to be called back takes at least 45 minutes to get the cleaning. At my follow up appointment, Dr Ashida spent the entire visit bad mouthing her daughter’s sports teammates, and speaking negatively about previous patients she saw that day. I was surprised how quickly she finished, as the previous dentists I had been to usually took at least twice as long working on me, for less procedures being done. When I went home that night and attempted to floss, both the small fillings she gave me had fused the two teeth together, and I had to go back the next day to have both of the spaces in my teeth, for both fillings, separated by a file. She rammed the file roughly in between the teeth, cutting my gums both times. A week later one of the fillings got partially ripped off when I was flossing. I go back again, and she removes that filling, and puts on a new one. I had her check this time that floss would go between the two teeth, and sure enough, she has to file a separation in between the teeth again. About 6 weeks later I notice one of the two teeth she filled has a brown line down the middle of my tooth where the filling met the tooth, and a cavity on the same tooth! I went to another local dentist, and he told me that the filling wasn’t properly bonded to my tooth, and there’s NO WAY that cavity wasn’t on that tooth just 6 weeks earlier and she didn’t see it, (or the x-Ray didn’t show it) or that a cavity could have formed in such a short time. My advice is to stay away from this office! Don’t waste your time or money on this unprofessional, incompetent dentist! I’m glad I didn’t need anything major done, that could have potentially done permanent, irreversible damage to my teeth.
Wait too long!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debbie L Ashida - Posted on September 15th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debbie L Ashida - Posted on August 29th, 2015
Very Experienced Dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debbie L Ashida - Posted on October 30th, 2013
I was having severe pain in one of my back teeth and I needed to get a root canal done so I decided to see Dr. Ashida. Debbie sounded very experienced as she explained what procedures would take place and it made me feel very comfortable. I think she's a great dentist who cares about her patients. One of the best dentists I've been to in Las Cruces.
A Very Caring Dentist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debbie L Ashida - Posted on September 27th, 2013
I'm so thankful I found this dental office, which I've now been going to for over a year. My teeth are very sensitive, but Dr. Ashida is very gentle when she cleans my teeth and I feel little to no pain. Going to the dentist usually isn't a good experience for me, but Dr. Ashida has changed that. I couldn't ask for a better dentist!
Dr. Debbie L Ashida Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsA 1 DENTAL, 1001 E Boutz Rd Ste A, Las Cruces, NM
Dr. Debbie L Ashida is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Las Cruces, NM.