Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debora A Herrick DDS
Dr. Debora A Herrick, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Darlington, WI, with another office in Pewaukee, WI. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Debora A Herrick has 2 locations
340 Main St
Darlington, WI 53530
Dr. Debora A Herrick has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debora A Herrick - Posted on June 12th, 2018
Dr. Debbie Herrick is one of the last of a dying breed of Dentists. First of all, she is female, which is rare for Dentistry and that’s nice. She also comes from the era of sincere care about her patients and her professional reputation. She’s not about trying to get you in and out of her chair to meet her quota for the day. She cares deeply about her patients and her profession. Finally, she is extremely experienced, having worked for more than two decades in various settings. She has seen it all and can do it all!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debora A Herrick - Posted on February 6th, 2018
After hopping around from dentist to dentist the past few years, it is a relief to find Dr. Herrick. Dr. Herrick genuinely cares for you, as well as, your teeth. She has a sweet demeanor and is very personable. Dr. Herrick has taken extra time with me to figure out my bite, frequent headaches and grinding issues. She goes above and beyond of what I have experienced through dentistry before. I have never had another dentist that has shown such concern and care for me. She is very knowledgeable and skilled at what she does. I have always left her feeling great about my teeth and I have a smile on my face because of how much fun I had at the dentist because of her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debora A Herrick - Posted on January 18th, 2018
Dr. Debora A Herrick Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Debora A Herrick is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Darlington, WI.