Highly Dissatisfied

Satisfaction

Dr. Debbie Herrick is one of the last of a dying breed of Dentists. First of all, she is female, which is rare for Dentistry and that’s nice. She also comes from the era of sincere care about her patients and her professional reputation. She’s not about trying to get you in and out of her chair to meet her quota for the day. She cares deeply about her patients and her profession. Finally, she is extremely experienced, having worked for more than two decades in various settings. She has seen it all and can do it all!

Amazing Dentist

After hopping around from dentist to dentist the past few years, it is a relief to find Dr. Herrick. Dr. Herrick genuinely cares for you, as well as, your teeth. She has a sweet demeanor and is very personable. Dr. Herrick has taken extra time with me to figure out my bite, frequent headaches and grinding issues. She goes above and beyond of what I have experienced through dentistry before. I have never had another dentist that has shown such concern and care for me. She is very knowledgeable and skilled at what she does. I have always left her feeling great about my teeth and I have a smile on my face because of how much fun I had at the dentist because of her.

condescending

Binge Eating Disorder

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Debora A Herrick is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Darlington, WI.