Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Deborah E Backiel
Dr. Deborah E Backiel, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah E Backiel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Deborah E Backiel has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Deborah E Backiel has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 9
Dr.B will keep you waiting a long time. She will spend unnecessay time telling you how she can make your teeth prettier. She will take your picture and then show you how much better she can make your smile look. She will spend two minutes on your teeth and then send in her physician's assistant to finish the work. Stay awY!
Don't go to Dr. Backiel! Six months after my last dentist told me my teeth looked "great", Dr. Backiel told me I had 11 cavities and that I needed a root canal. I foolishly let her fill one of the supposed cavities. After the novocaine wore off, the tooth hurt a lot. I went back to the office. Dr. Backiel said the filling was high, and she smoothed it. The tooth still hurts when I chew.
Dr. Deborah E Backiel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Horizon Dental PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDr Backiel And Associates, 1500 John F Kennedy Blvd Ste 300A, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Deborah E Backiel is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Philadelphia, PA.