Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah C Barckhausen
Dr. Deborah C Barckhausen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Ocala, FL. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Deborah C Barckhausen has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Deborah C Barckhausen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Deborah C Barckhausen
Deborah Barckhausen, D.M.D., M.S. I was born and raised in Guatemala to German parents. I grew up knowing I wanted to be a dentist and fell in love with orthodontics at age 12, when I underwent treatment myself. After graduating Valedictorian from high school, I worked as an assistant at my orthodontist's office while attending dental school. In 1994, I graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine at the top of my class. In 1997 I graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey with an award for an outstanding master's degree thesis. After graduation I started working in private practice and had the privilege of teaching part time for one year at the Department of Orthodontics at the University of North Carolina. In 1999, my husband and I moved to Ocala and made this beautiful area of Florida our home. Our children, Ian and Anna, attend Howard Middle School and Madison Street Academy and participate in many sports and arts activities. I enjoy playing the piano, yoga, Pilates, watching movies, being involved in the PTA and having fun playing outdoors with my friends and family. I am very fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with wonderful orthodontists during my professional career and to be able to fulfill my dream of having my own practice now. Orthodontics is my passion, because it allows me to develop long lasting relationships with my patients while providing them with a beautiful smile. The moment when the braces finally come off and you see your new smile, is priceless. That is the moment I would like to share with you.
Locations & DirectionsINLINE ORTHODONTICS, 7668 SW 60th Ave Ste 300, Ocala, FL
Dr. Deborah C Barckhausen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ocala, FL.