Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah D Stone
Dr. Deborah D Stone, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Charleston, SC. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Deborah D Stone has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Deborah D Stone has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah D Stone - Posted on September 28th, 2013
Dr. Denise Stone is excellent! She is caring, concerned and a wonderful dentist. She does not believe in letting her patients be in pain and will do everything she can to alleviate it. The technicians are very nice and make the visit easier . In my experience the hygienists tend to be rushed, impatient and not very personable. The front office staff can be very rude. They act like one is bothering them when checking in or checking out. Heavy sighs abound along with some eye rolling when a patient has questions. If it weren't for the above, going to "Dr. Denise" would be a real pleasure.
Dr. Deborah D Stone Accepts the Following Insurance
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsSTONE FAMILY DENTISTRY, 1051 Gardner Rd Ste D, Charleston, SC
Dr. Deborah D Stone is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Charleston, SC.