Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Deborah L Edwards has 2 locations
27 S 9th St
Indiana, PA 15701
Book Online Now
Dr. Deborah L Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Deborah L Edwards has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah L Edwards - Posted on September 22nd, 2016
I love Dr. Edward since she fixed my DMJ at my second appointment. She also found two cavities and showed me via a mirror what the cavities looked like and why she need to do some fillings. I have my teeth cleaned there twice and the hygienist Amy was very nice and kind. I went to Dr. Edward after a bad experience in Aspen Dental at Indiana, since Aspen Dental would not clean my teeth. They believe I should take an X-ray in order to have my teeth cleaned and they also believed that I have gum disease too. I was pregnant so I did not want to do any X-ray and fix my gum at that time. Dr. Edward instead was very gentle and considerate. I walked out of her office without any DMJ the second time and felt I had a new life right away.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Deborah L Edwards - Posted on August 4th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Deborah L Edwards Accepts the Following Insurance
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & Directions
Dr. Deborah L Edwards is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Indiana, PA.