Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah A Petronio
Dr. Deborah A Petronio, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in East Aurora, NY. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Deborah A Petronio has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Deborah A Petronio has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 2
Our family has been going to Dr. Petronio for several years, and have been highly satisfied with her and her team. She is sharp, experienced, honest about care options, and has a nice bedside manner as well. She invests in state of the art equipment, including x-rays and techniques for minimizing pain. The dental hygienists really care about their work and the patients, and are also quite knowledgeable. The office staff responds quickly, although sometimes not as responsive online as by phone.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPETRONIO, 92 Grey St, East Aurora, NY
Dr. Deborah A Petronio is similar to the following 4 Dentists near East Aurora, NY.