Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Debra B Sims DDS
Dr. Debra B Sims, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Huntsville, TX. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Debra B Sims has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Debra B Sims has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Debra B Sims - Posted on September 16th, 2018
I am an old woman. I have had orthodontia, extractions, soft tissue surgery, root canals, crowns, and filings. And my absolute worst dental experience anywhere was at Sims dentistry. They begin, before you have ever seen the dentist, by giving you the worst case financial scenario. The procedure that was done was done badly, mostly by a technician, and resulted in the entire side of my mouth being filled with open sores.
Dr. Debra B Sims Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Debra B Sims's office for more information.
3201 Robinson Creek Pkwy Huntsville, TX : (936) 295-5404
More about Dr. Debra B Sims
The Professionals of Sims Dentistry Dentistry has always been Dr. Mafla’s life. Both his parents were compassionate Dentists. His Father, a Prosthodontist who specialized in cosmetic dentistry and his Mother a Periodontist who specialized in treating gums. His early years were spent working in their practice where their examples served as a catalyst for his passion for dentistry. Dr. Mafla is an accomplished general dentist with years of private practice experience. His background includes; extensive continuing education in all phases of dentistry with an emphasis on prosthodontics and cosmetics. He has served as a faculty member, guest speaker and contributed many hours to community service. Dr. Mafla is a member of many professional organizations including the AmericanAcademy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He is a member of the National Dental Honor Society and received distinguished awards including the Clinical Excellence Award for his outstanding technical skills. Dr. Mafla received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of the Pacific in California. Dr. Mafla brings to the practice an exemplary educational background and a genuine concern for the needs of each patient. He is also fluent in Spanish and eager to serve all patients. Dr. Mafla shares Dr. Sims’ passion for Dentistry and the art of enhancing nature’sfunction and beauty.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Debra B Sims is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Huntsville, TX.