Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dede W Orraca-Tetteh DDS
Dr. Dede W Orraca-Tetteh, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Owings Mills, MD. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dr. Dede W Orraca-Tetteh has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Dede W Orraca-Tetteh has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dede W Orraca-Tetteh has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Serious complaint on Dr Dede W Orraca-Tetthe Provider NPI: 1205132966
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dede W Orraca-Tetteh - Posted on June 25th, 2016
My sons previously went to a super pediatric dentists until they were older and had to be transferred to a regular dentist. I was told that Lakeside Village Dental was a good place to trust by the office staff who worked at the pediatric dentist. Yes the Lakeside Village Dental office was clean I was too quick to trust the dentist and staff. Upon their evaluation of my sons teeth they only put fillings in half of the cavities in my oldest son's mouth and told me to bring him back later the next week. We were in the office for their first visit for over 3 hours and during that time I could hear my son yelp ouch several times in a very agonizing pain. My middle son was told to come back at his next appoint to fill in his front two damaged teeth. He said they were brutal with the novocaine injections and his entire front lip was swollen and his gums were a wreck looking. My youngest son was given an evaluation and was offered to have some fillings done that day and he was too scared to go through with it. As I was sitting in the waiting room, Dr Dede Orraca came out and I heard them both talking about removing some of their patients calling them not trustworthy and they then fit my three sons in to have their wisdom teeth removed in those slots where they removed the other patients. I found that to be a bit odd. Once again the time wait was well over 4 hours. My sons were exhausted when they got home. The next day my middle son came to me in a panic. My middle son lifted his lip and showed me three damaged chipped teeth that were not damaged until after the dental visit. I was heart broken and full of anxiety. I called the office immediately and no one answered so I left a message telling them of my agonizing complaint and that we were leaving that practice and will be searching for another Dentist to repair the damage they caused. I was in fear and shock when Dr Dede Orraca called me back demanding I give her an explanation why i was leaving. As I was explaining she got angry and started to shout over me while I was talking. I was so scared, I hung up immediately. I for the life of me wished I noticed the signs before returning back to their practice the second time. I should have known that when they didn't complete my oldest son's fillings and told him to return and come back to have the rest of them finished I should have changed course right then and there. I have spent the entire evening looking up her license and her experience level and looking for any customer complaints or malpractice and to my shock I still haven't come across any complaints. I don't know if the records are hidden or just no one has reported her as of yet. Now I am worried about finding a wholesome reliable Dentist for my sons needs.
Dr. Dede W Orraca-Tetteh Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dede W Orraca-Tetteh is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Baltimore, MD.