Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deepti Gupta
Dr. Deepti Gupta, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Little Neck, NY. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Deepti Gupta has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Deepti Gupta has the following 12 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
Showing 2 of 9
Dr. Gupta has given me great advise on the care of my teeth. She has performed several root canals on me and has done an excellent job. Very caring and professional. I trust her with my teeth. She has just renovated her entire office with brand new equipment. Her staff is also excellent, very friendly and helpful and will work with your insurance provider the best they can.
14 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Deepti Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Deepti Gupta
Dr. Deepti Gupta, DDS Educational Background: New York University College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery College of Arts and Science, Cornell University B. S. in Biopsychology After completing dental school, Dr. Gupta was selected for a year-long dental residency program at Lutheran Medical Center in New York. During her time there, Dr. Gupta placed implants and crowns, and she performed many root canals, extractions and complex dental procedures. Additionally she observed and performed many surgical and specialty procedures in this program. Since her completion from residency, she has worked in Brooklyn, Queens, midtown and uptown Manhattan. Dr. Gupta has honed her skills in cosmetic dentistry using advanced cosmetic techniques. Dr. Gupta stays current with dentistry by participating in Continuing education courses, study clubs and literature. She has completed advanced certifications in mini implants and orthodontics. She is certified in Invisalign treatment, which allows for the orthodontic alignment of crooked teeth without braces. Dr. Gupta has received many positive reviews from her patients. Her patients describe her light touch and upbeat personality. He patients consistently state that she is one of the few doctors who takes the time out to explain procedures and treatment plans to her patients as well as address all of their concerns. She also speaks many languages, including Hindi, Urdu, and Spanish.
Locations & DirectionsESSENTIAL DENTAL, 25620 Horace Harding Expy, Little Neck, NY
Dr. Deepti Gupta is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Little Neck, NY.