Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deidra B Kokel
Dr. Deidra B Kokel, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Leesburg, VA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Deidra B Kokel has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Deidra B Kokel has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 4
Dr. Kokel & Dr. Wellman and staff are a real pleasure to do business with. Their outlooks for the patients well being and overall concerns are truly heart felt. The thoroughness of the exam with state of the art equipment make your visit intriguing. Their knowledge is shared with you as they go through each step. They really are concerned for your well being and putting a beautiful smile where it belongs!
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Deidra B Kokel
Dr. Deidra Bird Kokel, D.D.S., PC Dr. Deidra Bird Kokel is a native of Petersburg, Virginia which is located south of Richmond. She graduated with honors from Virginia Commonwealth University. At an accelerated pace, she completed her undergraduate degree in three years, and then attended the Medical College of Virginia for dental school. She completed her residency in Advanced General Dentistry at the University of Maryland in Baltimore. Dr. Kokel has been practicing since 1992, and in 1996 took over Dr. Larry Orme’s practice in Leesburg, Virginia. The practice started out in a tiny building on King Street, and then it moved to its current location in 2000. In addition to receiving her degrees, Dr. Kokel has taken many continuing education courses. The most recent include laser proficiency and aesthetic courses at Nash Institute. Dr. Kokel lives in Leesburg with her husband and two sons. She is an active participant in the Donated Dental Program and the Loudoun Headstart Adoption Program. During dental health month, she volunteers through the Loudoun County Dental Clinic by doing cavity screening for children in a local elementary school. She sponsors Central Loudoun Basketball team and the Loudoun County Science Fair, as well as a multitude of other organizations ranging from the Loudoun Chorale to the Loudoun Arts Council. Dr. Kokel is an active member in her church where she teaches the Preschool Sunday School Class.
Locations & DirectionsDEIDRA BIRD KOKEL DDS PC, 17 Fort Evans Rd NE Ste C, Leesburg, VA
Dr. Deidra B Kokel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Leesburg, VA.