Caring Manner

Have you seen Dr. Deidra B Kokel?

Dr. Kokel and her staff are so amazing and caring. She gives the best injections EVER. If you do not have a dentist I would recommend making an appointment ASAP.

Angie roberts

My son has been to 3/4 dentist in the past year and a half to get One tooth pull led and not one of them could help him because he has vasovagal and so I asked in one of the groups I am in on Facebook and someone recommended Dr Kokel and the moment we walked in we felt like they cared and it was like she was waiting for him she introduced yourself took us back x-rays walked us through everything and we came in this morning saw her again and went over a plan we came back this evening at 5:50 to meet with Dr Wollmann and let me tell you him and his staff was amazing when I say amazing I mean it they took their time and talk to my son like he was family. Gabe was very helpful he talk to my son about art and all kinds of stuff I am so very thankful to them because Dr Wollmann took his time didn’t rush to pull the tooth and my son is so happy right now Thank you guys soooo much we really appreciate y’all if I could give you 1000 stars � I would we now have a new family dentist

Enamored!

Dr. Kokel & Dr. Wellman and staff are a real pleasure to do business with. Their outlooks for the patients well being and overall concerns are truly heart felt. The thoroughness of the exam with state of the art equipment make your visit intriguing. Their knowledge is shared with you as they go through each step. They really are concerned for your well being and putting a beautiful smile where it belongs!

Best Dentist Ever

Dr Kokel and her team are awesome! best dental experience I've ever had. Highly recommend!

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Deidra B Kokel is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Leesburg, VA.

Dr. Deidra B Kokel Is this you?