Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deirdre M Campbell DMD
Dr. Deirdre M Campbell, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Deirdre M Campbell has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Deirdre M Campbell has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Deirdre M Campbell Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Deirdre M Campbell's office for more information.
4447 Camino Real Way Fort Myers, FL : (239) 936-7400
More about Dr. Deirdre M Campbell
Dr. Deirdre Campbell Catlin DMD, PA We offer a full range of dental services designed to give you the beautiful smile you've always wanted! Dr. Campbell Catlin received her bachelor degree in Psychology from University of South Florida. She then continued her education and in 2003 received her Doctorate in Dental Medicine from the University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Campbell Catlin strives to provide the best dentistry possible using the latest techniques and materials. She takes many continuing education courses every year in order to keep up with all the technological changes in the dental profession. Dr. Campbell is very active in the Lee County Dental Society. She is currently the 2010 - 2011 President. She is also the chairperson for the Lee County PeerView Committee. Dr. Campbell Catlin and her husband Dr. Catlin stay busy raising their three children Alexandra, Brock and Caid. Affiliations http://www.ada.org/ Founded in 1859, the American Dental Association is the oldest and largest dental society in the world.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Deirdre M Campbell is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fort Myers, FL.