Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Delaine A Anthony has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Delaine A Anthony has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
She's the Best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delaine A Anthony - Posted on September 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Delaine A Anthony - Posted on December 28th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Delaine A Anthony Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Delaine A Anthony's office for more information.
2181 E Warner Rd Ste 104 Tempe, AZ : (480) 812-8088
More about Dr. Delaine A Anthony
I started my dental career in 1972 as a dental assistant. In 1977 I graduated from Sheridan College in Sheridan, Wyoming, with a degree in Allied Health Science, RDH, as a registered dental hygienist. I worked for 17 years as a hygienist. I started dental school in 1990 at Southern Illinois University School of Dental Medicine. I graduated in 1994 earning a degree of Doctor of Dental Medicine. Upon graduation I was awarded the Pierre Fauchard Award and the award for excellence in Dental Practice Administration. I have worked as a general dentist in Arizona since 1994, starting my own practice in 1996. We moved from the little office in Chandler to our new office in Tempe in 2003. I have worked as a dental instructor at the AT Still School of Dental Medicine and am currently a case study collector for Midwestern University School of Dental Medicine in Glendale, AZ. I have been married for 28 years and have two children, ages 24 and 21. We also have 3 miniature schnauzers - Max, Roxie, and Dudley.
Locations & DirectionsDELAINE A ANTHONY DMD, 2181 E Warner Rd Ste 104, Tempe, AZ
Dr. Delaine A Anthony is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tempe, AZ.