Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Demetrio M Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Demetrio M Gonzalez has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Demetrio M Gonzalez has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 3
I saw this Dr.@Kaplan dental clinic.He went from one patient to the next to next without ever washing his hands,only changing rubber gloves. I was in bad pain and it took me 6 hr for him to call in my prescriptions. He gave me scrip for Ibuproferen for pain even after I told him I did not want that medicine because I had already tried it&it did not work for me.I ended up in the emergency room @5am the following morning after being up all night in severe pain.The ER doctor gave me tramadol(which I had asked Dr.Gonzales for&he refused to give me).I was in&out of Bay Area ER within 45 minutes with proper pain medicine with no problem.I'm now taking my antibiotic and no longer suffering so I can make it thru the weekend to find another dentist on Monday.I'm so glad he did not perform the extraction that day due to the fact I had been taking a lot of aspirin before the day of my appointment. I believe it is unethical medicine to make a patient suffer unnecessarily. I also believe they are not following CDC guidelines for control of infectious disease, not washing hands,dental asst.trainees not wearing masks or glasses during procedures and use of sterilization equipment at the Kaplan dental clinic.I believe they should be investigated in numerous areas.Check out the lawsuits and predatory teaching schools status they have when it comes to non certification for course studies.I would be concerned about any Dr. that would participate in unethical practices that are harmful to students as well as patients.
Dr. Demetrio M Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Demetrio M Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Corpus Christi, TX.