Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Demitroula Kouzounas has 2 locations
327 North Ave
Skowhegan, ME 04976
Book Online Now
Dr. Demitroula Kouzounas has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Demitroula Kouzounas has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Demitroula Kouzounas Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Demitroula Kouzounas
Joseph G Penna DMD Biography Dr Joseph G. Penna is a graduate of Portland High School, the University of Maine Orono, and Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. Dr Penna completed post graduate training at the 86th Medical Detatchment, Kirch Goens, West Germany. Dr Penna also practiced for 2 years in a Maine Mall Group practice. Dr Penna is married to Dr Demitroula Kouzounas and together they have 2 children for which they are extremely proud. Their eldest is Dr Nichol I. Penna, a 2010 graduate of Tufts University of Dental Medicine, and Joseph W. who is currently enrolled at the University of Maine. Drs Penna and Kouzounas have been married for 33 years and they are proud that they were the 1st married couple to be accepted to Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. Dr Penna has played basketball throughout his life and currently plays in the men’s league at Saco Sport and Fitness. He also enjoys cycling and completed both the Trek Across Maine and The Lighthouse Tour last summer.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Demitroula Kouzounas is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Scarborough, ME.