Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denine T Rice
Dr. Denine T Rice, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Riverside, CA. Her specialties include Periodontics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Denine T Rice has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Denine T Rice has the following 6 expertise
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease
- Root Surface Debridement
- Dental Implants
Dr. Denine T Rice accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Denine T Rice
Dr. Denine Rice Dr. Rice has lived in the Inland Empire since 1985. She completed her M.S. in Periodontics in 2002, and has been caring for patients in Riverside ever since. Graduate of UC, Riverside Loma Linda School of Dentistry Member of the ADA California Dental Association Tri-County Dental Society The American Academy of Periodontology. President of the Riverside Advanced Dental Forum an affiliate of the Seattle Study Club. Weekends and evenings she spends her time with her husband and two sons. She enjoys skiing, biking, yoga and hiking.
Locations & DirectionsDENINE TRAN RICE DDS, 3731 Tibbetts St Ste 8, Riverside, CA
Dr. Denine T Rice is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Riverside, CA.