- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denis G Bourguignon
Dr. Denis G Bourguignon is a doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with other offices in Clermont, FL and Inverness, FL( and 6 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Denis G Bourguignon has 8 locations
Dr. Denis G Bourguignon has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Denis G Bourguignon has the following 13 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
Dr. Denis G Bourguignon Accepts the Following Insurance
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Denis G Bourguignon
Denis G. Bourguignon, D.M.D. has been a central Florida resident for over 35 years. Dr. Bourguignon attended Boone High School, Rollins College, and received his dental degree from Temple University Dental School in 1990. As a member of the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association, and the Dental Society of Greater Orlando, Dr. Bourguignon upholds the doctrines and values of professional dentistry. He regularly participates in continuing dental education seminars in his constant endeavor to provide technologically advanced dental treatment. His special interests include Science Fiction, photography, boating and motorcycling. He currently resides in Clermont. Why Choose Us Credit cards accepted Financing available Use the most up-to-date technology "Both my wife and I did not go to the dentist for some time because of "painful" experiences in the past. Problems with our teeth forced us to look elsewhere for dental care. We were SO fortunate to come to New Age Dentistry. The staff listens to our concerns, they genuinely care about their patients, and they are supportive and very helpful. If you are afraid of the "dental experience", please try out New Age Dentistry. Dr. Bourguignon and the entire staff are AWESOME!" - Al Read More Active Member Of Request an appointment today. Please call us at 352-484-0554 or email us by completing the form to the right.