Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Denise L Leong-Yokota
Dr. Denise L Leong-Yokota, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in West Newton, MA. Her specialties include Prosthodontics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Denise L Leong-Yokota has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Denise L Leong-Yokota has the following 3 expertise
- Tooth Whitening
Dr. Denise L Leong-Yokota Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Denise L Leong-Yokota's office for more information.
1306 Washington St West Newton, MA : (617) 527-1600
More about Dr. Denise L Leong-Yokota
Dr. Denise L. Leong-Yokota Dr. Denise Leong-Yokota DMD, joined West Newton Dental Associates in January of 2007. She is a board-eligible prosthodontist and specializes in the esthetic restoration and replacement of teeth, with an expertise in restoring the optimum appearance and function of her patients' smiles. Dr. Leong-Yokota has advanced training in treatment planning, esthetic procedures, dental implants and reconstruction. She is considered a master of complete oral rehabilitation. Dr. Leong-Yokota serves as a clinical instructor for the postdoctoral prosthodontic program at Tufts School of Dental Medicine. She completed her advanced education in prosthodontics at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 2006. She received the Lloyd L. Miller Scholarship during the three years of her specialty training and was awarded The American College of Prosthodontics Education Foundation Scholarship in 2003-2004. Dr. Leong-Yokota received her Doctorate of Dental Medicine in 2003 from Tufts University. She graduated Summa Cum Laude and was inducted into Omicron Kappa Upilson Natural Dental Honor Society at that time. Additionally, she was awarded the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine Merit Scholarship. Dr. Leong-Yokota graduated Cum Laude from Hartwich College in 1997 with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology. Dr. Leong-Yokota is married and enjoys spending time with her two children. She is a member of The American Dental Association, The Massachusetts Dental Society, and The American College of Prosthodontics.
Locations & DirectionsWEST NEWTON DENTAL ASSOCIATES, 1306 Washington St, West Newton, MA
Dr. Denise L Leong-Yokota is similar to the following 4 Dentists near West Newton, MA.