Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis Barbieri has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dennis Barbieri has the following 9 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Distraction Osteogenesis
- Sleep Apnea
- Bone Transplantation
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Dr. Dennis Barbieri has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 17
During the consultation, he was very dismissive and arrogant, spoke extremely fast in a mumble and never went over any details of what options I had after the tooth extraction. And despite having checked off that I wanted to talk to the doctor about an issue AND that I had concerns, he never asked me a single question or gave me time to do that. Just awful
Had four wisdom teeth removed, including lowers that had been impacted for close to 20 years and Dr. Barbieri confidently and expertly performed the surgery where other dentists/oral surgeons had doubted their ability to achieve complication-free results. I had minimal recovery time and one follow-up with the office to quickly/successfully address revision of a nagging bone structure that is apparently common. Extremely pleased with my results!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dennis Barbieri is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Ridgefield, NJ.