Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. J D Dlabal DDS
Dr. J D Dlabal, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Manhattan, KS. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. J D Dlabal has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. J D Dlabal has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Dr. J D Dlabal Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. J D Dlabal's office for more information.
1640 Charles Pl Ste 101 Manhattan, KS : (785) 357-8484
More about Dr. J D Dlabal
J. Dennis Dlabal, DDS Dr. Dlabal attended Wilson High School, graduating in 1957. He attended Kansas State University and in 1965 married his wife Mary Jo. In 1968 he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from UMKC before moving to Alaska to practice for the US Army from 1968-1971. After retiring from the army Dr. Dlabal moved to Manhattan and began private practice. He and Mary Jo have four children, Laura, Dennis, Jennifer and Jill, and seven grandchildren. Dr. Dlabal has also won the Manhattan Mercury's People's Choice Award from 2000-2007. Britt C. Feltner, DDS Dr. Feltner is a longtime Manhattan resident. He graduated from Manhattan High School in 1971 before attending Fort Hays State and the University of Missouri at Kansas City. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from UMKC in 1986. Dr. Feltner and his wife Cam have two children, Jessica and Curtiss.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. J D Dlabal is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Manhattan, KS.