- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis G Donoho DDS
Dr. Dennis G Donoho, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Dennis G Donoho has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Dennis G Donoho has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Dennis G Donoho Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Dennis G Donoho
Dr. Dennis Donoho Dr. Donoho graduated in 1979 from University of Michigan Dental School.Â Prior to attending U of M, Dr. Donoho obtained his Bachelorâ€™s degree in Physiology at Michigan State University.Â He has been practicing in the Ypsilanti area since his graduation from dental school. Â Dr. Donoho is a member of the American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association and the Washtenaw District Dental Society.Â He is also a member of the Francis B. Vedder Crown and Bridge Society.Â Education is very important to Dr. Donoho and his dental team. Dentistry is constantly changing with new products and techniques.Â They believe in keeping their skills excellent and current, so they are constantly taking dental classes, accumulating 75 to 100 hours annually.Â When Dr. Donoho is not practicing dentistry, he looks forward to spending time with his family and playing his guitar.Â Dr. Donoho is also a songwriter and has preformed at several songwriter venues in Nashville.Â He also enjoys camping and water sports, especially riding his Sea Doo.Â Dr. Donoho looks forward to getting to know you and to help you obtain your dental goals.Â His mission is to help you achieve optimum oral health by providing excellent quality dentistry in a professional, understanding and caring atmosphere.Â Your confidence will increase and you will want to laugh and smile more as your dental goals are being met.Â Dr. Donoho has treated a lot of wonderful people over the years that he now considers to be friends.Â New patients are always welcomed and he looks forward to meeting you.