Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis G Donoho
Dr. Dennis G Donoho, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis G Donoho has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dennis G Donoho has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Dennis G Donoho accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
- DenteMax Dental
- MetLife PDP
More about Dr. Dennis G Donoho
Dr. Dennis Donoho Dr. Donoho graduated in 1979 from University of Michigan Dental School. Prior to attending U of M, Dr. Donoho obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Physiology at Michigan State University. He has been practicing in the Ypsilanti area since his graduation from dental school. Dr. Donoho is a member of the American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association and the Washtenaw District Dental Society. He is also a member of the Francis B. Vedder Crown and Bridge Society. Education is very important to Dr. Donoho and his dental team. Dentistry is constantly changing with new products and techniques. They believe in keeping their skills excellent and current, so they are constantly taking dental classes, accumulating 75 to 100 hours annually. When Dr. Donoho is not practicing dentistry, he looks forward to spending time with his family and playing his guitar. Dr. Donoho is also a songwriter and has preformed at several songwriter venues in Nashville. He also enjoys camping and water sports, especially riding his Sea Doo. Dr. Donoho looks forward to getting to know you and to help you obtain your dental goals. His mission is to help you achieve optimum oral health by providing excellent quality dentistry in a professional, understanding and caring atmosphere. Your confidence will increase and you will want to laugh and smile more as your dental goals are being met. Dr. Donoho has treated a lot of wonderful people over the years that he now considers to be friends. New patients are always welcomed and he looks forward to meeting you.
Locations & DirectionsWASHTENAW DENTAL ASSOCIATES PC, 2100 Washtenaw Rd, Ypsilanti, MI
Dr. Dennis G Donoho is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ypsilanti, MI.