Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dennis J Fahey
Dr. Dennis J Fahey, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Kenosha, WI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis J Fahey has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dennis J Fahey has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Dennis J Fahey has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
When I walked in to Dr Faheys office (less then 8 months ago) I must admit I was terrified. After sitting in the waiting room for about 5 min I was then called to the back room after explaining my past dental experiance (i had dentist put her knee up to my cheek and pull my tooth out) he assured me that I would be more then happy with what he was going to do, he filled 3 cavities and i didnt feel a thing ! I have been back there about 5 times since to get misc work done after 24 years of not smiling I can now smile and be proud of my teeth!
Dr. Dennis J Fahey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsLakeshores Outpatient Clinic, 3917 47th Ave, Kenosha, WI
Dr. Dennis J Fahey is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Kenosha, WI.