Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis C Freeland DMD
Dr. Dennis C Freeland, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Melbourne, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis C Freeland has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dennis C Freeland has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 3
Professional Friendly and Caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis C Freeland - Posted on June 5th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis C Freeland - Posted on March 22nd, 2016
I've been going to Dr Freeland since I moved to Florida 6 years ago. To be honest he's the only dentist that I feel like I could trust. He won't screw you over into getting work that isn't necessary. His work always comes out better then expected. Once I had a filing break on me and he fixed it and didn't charge me. Couldn't ask for a better dentist.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis C Freeland - Posted on February 12th, 2015
Great caring staff as well as excellent dentist.
Dr. Dennis C Freeland Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dennis C Freeland's office for more information.
650 Classic Ct Melbourne, FL : (321) 255-3738
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Dennis C Freeland is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Melbourne, FL.