Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis S Gianoli has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dennis S Gianoli has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
Dr. Dennis S Gianoli has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 15
Amazing reading reviews. I had an excellent experience for never having a tooth extracted. I opted to have it done with a local and not General Anesthesia due to the cost. He is very thorough. He said the choice was mine as to staying awake or going to sleep for the procedure. My understanding is that the office requires a consult before putting any patient to sleep to check medications and medical background plus it is a costly procedure, just like in a hospital. Certainly better to be safe than sorry! I had soreness for a day or two but each day got better. The office was clean, up to date and equipment looked fine to me!
I was referred to Dr. Gianoli for an extraction . Was not given anesthesia was not even allowed to use ear phones. Very fast very rude did not listen to anything I had to say ! Had to go back three Times for bone fragments to be taken out without Anastasia . Used needle nose pliers . When I asked for Anastasia they laughed at me and said I should not be in any pain . It is a horror show .. He is very old and should not be practicing any longer . staff is very rude any positive feedback that you find on these reviews is his staff doing damage control . Do not go to this doctor he should not be a doctor. Do not go to this doctor he should not be a doctor. He is not fit to work on animals. I believe he gets some sort of pleasure out of watching people's pain! I believe he gets some sort of pleasure out of watching people's pain. He's a disgusting excuse for Dr.!!!!! Run away !!! You'll thank me later!!!
Dr. Dennis S Gianoli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsNew Britain Oral Surgery, 5 Webster Square Rd, Berlin, CT
Dr. Dennis S Gianoli is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Berlin, CT.