- 49 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
- 8 expertise
- 2 locations
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dennis L Granberry
Dr. Dennis L Granberry, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Hattiesburg, MS, with another office in Petal, MS. He has 49 years of experience. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis L Granberry has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
Dr. Dennis L Granberry has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Dennis L Granberry yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
49 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dennis L Granberry is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Hattiesburg, MS.