Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis K Lloyd has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dennis K Lloyd has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 4 of 4
Snowbird - Requested Cleaning Only
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis K Lloyd - Posted on October 6th, 2017
I am entitled to (2) cleanings a year on my dental program. My out-of-pocket cost should have been $0. I was charged $87. I was not a patient of Dr. Dennis Lloyd and requested JUST A CLEANING. I made this clear to them when I set up my appointment and inquired as to if my insurance was accepted being as I was out-of- network. They confirmed - yes. I should have received only necessary images D0274 First Patient Visit Bitewing (4 radiographic images). Automatically taking full complete series D0210 without evaluating a patient is not supported by Dentistry Guidelines. D0150 evaluation, medical history and chief complaint is allowed only once per provider per lifetime. This was billed to my insurance company but not a service they provided to me. When I questioned the receptionist about the charge of $87 she replied that this office always takes additional x-rays and that whatever cost are not paid by my insurance company - they would be written off. Since I did not receive a bill I believe the receptionist to be truthful. I was given a $50 gift card - a special they were having for NEW patients. I told her I am a snowbird - not a residence - and should not be receiving the special offer. Still out $37. It is not the money but the principle. I pay dental premiums in order to have (2) free cleanings a year because I do not have issues with my teeth. If I had been a residence of Mesa, AZ then perhaps my ratings for Dr. Lloyd, staff and office would have reflected a more positive experience. Under my particular circumstance - I felt taken advantage of. They should have kept their $50 gift card and just given me a cleaning as per my appointment request and I should not have had any out-of-pocket cost. I believe that Honesty is still the Best Policy.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis K Lloyd - Posted on December 9th, 2015
Not a good experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis K Lloyd - Posted on March 24th, 2014
I was referred to this Dentist by a friend of mine. The service seemed fine. The work appeared to be decent. I changed Dentist when I had to have oral Surgery to correct a root canal that should have been referred out to a specialist. In addition, I changed Dentist when the office manager at that time refused to provide me with my own medical records. I eventually, did get my medical records. It took unnecessary time and energy.
Love this dentist!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis K Lloyd - Posted on June 12th, 2012
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dennis K Lloyd Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Dennis K Lloyd is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mesa, AZ.