Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis Roman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dennis Roman has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
My initial visit was fine, but when I called to inform them that I would be 5 minutes late for the follow up, they claimed they would have to charge me a $250 fee. I told him that was garbage and he said they would not waive the fee, so I will never be back and I will never pay him that fraudulent fee. From now on, I will spend as much of my spare time as I can talking people out of doing business with this man.
Dr. Roman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southern Hills Medical Center
36 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Dennis Roman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsBradley Eugene Jolly DDS, 785 Old Hickory Blvd, Brentwood, TN
Dr. Dennis Roman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Brentwood, TN.