Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis N Cohen DMD
Dr. Dennis N Cohen, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Gardner, MA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Dennis N Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dennis N Cohen has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Best Dentist Ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis N Cohen - Posted on September 27th, 2018
I have always had extreme anxiety of the dentist and I had 2 broken teeth in the back that have been infected so badly on 3 different occasions, that I’ve ended up in the ER getting a CAT scan of my face to make sure the infection didn’t spread into my soft tissues and I hadn’t gotten them taken out because I felt I couldn’t handle it without being sedated after I had one tooth removed a long time ago and it honestly hurt worse than delivering my children. Dr. Cohen is by far the most patient and caring dentist I’ve ever seen and if it wasn’t for him making me feel so much better about going to the dentist and assuring me that he would make sure I would be very numb, I would’ve never had those 2 broken teeth removed until I probably was forced to due to another bad infection. Honestly the best dentist I’ve ever seen and I would recommend him to anyone who is like me and has severe anxiety issues over the dentist, you honestly cannot find a better dentist than him around here and I am extremely thankful that he’s my dentist... Thank you Dr. Cohen for changing my entire view of dentists in only 2 visits with you!!!!
Dr. Dennis N Cohen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsGREATER GARDNER COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, 175 Connors St, Gardner, MA
Dr. Dennis N Cohen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Gardner, MA.