Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dennis Hoffman
Dr. Dennis Hoffman, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Swarthmore, PA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis Hoffman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Dennis Hoffman has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Dennis Hoffman has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 4
I have been going to Dr.Dennis Hoffman in Swarthmore PA. for the past 10 years. Dr.Dennis Hoffman has always been very friendly and consistently punctual. I saw him every six months for routine check up and cleaning. He performed the cleanings himself. He always said everything looked fine. I was under the impression that I was receiving GOOD dental care.. I was VERY wrong. When I expressed concern for the changes that were taking place in my mouth, he shrugged them off. When a crown fell off he re-cemented it only to have it fall off four weeks later. When I phoned to schedule an emergency visit, his cold receptionist said, " I can fit you in on Monday" which would be 6 days from the time it fell off. A missing crown results in extreme discomfort and pain when air hits the tooth, liquid or the tooth brush. I was aware that it had only taken him 15 min. to re-cement it a month ago and I also remembered a time that I was asked to be understanding when another patient bumped my scheduled visit due to a dental emergency, and I was. While we were on the phone his receptionist realized that I already had a scheduled appointment for the next day that had been made 6 months ago. Dr. Dennis Hoffman re-cemented the crown again. I expressed my concern that the area had never felt right since my last visit. Dr. Hoffman stated " You may need a root canal or an extraction". But he had a wait and see attitude. I decided to get another opinion. Which is apparently what I should have done YEARS ago. WELL! The dentist who examined me was shocked that I had had my teeth professionally cleaned only six days prior. She also informed me that I had advanced gum disease and would need two teeth extracted and extensive work on my gums before she would address the crown issue. Her hygienist did a thorough cleaning and I could feel and see the difference. I can not believe I was so blinded to the VERY poor care I was paying for from DR. Dennis Hoffman. DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS DENTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ' "
Dr. Dennis Hoffman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & DirectionsDennis Hoffman Dds, 107 Rutgers Ave Ste 2, Swarthmore, PA
Dr. Dennis Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Swarthmore, PA.