Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer DDS
Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Kingston, NY, with another office in Kingston, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer has 2 locations
130 N Front St Ste 4
Kingston, NY 12401
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 8
Patient and caring Dr. and staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer - Posted on December 11th, 2018
I was a difficult patient! I had a front tooth implant done and was not happy with the color match from the lab (3 times!) and Dr. Oppenheimer and his staff went out of their way to send me to a woman that would match the color and she did an amazing job! I am so happy that he took the time to make sure I got what I wanted and deserve. The office staff is amazing and they always work to make sure you feel taken care of.
The best dentist that I have had in a very long time
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer - Posted on September 27th, 2018
Dr. Oppenheimer is truly a miracle worker when it comes to fixing or treating your dental issues. His staff is very polite helpful caring and willing to accommodate your visit and all the follow that may or may not be needed. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone who is need of a fantastic dentist. Vera Staruch
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer - Posted on May 22nd, 2018
Can't even do a simple filling properly...HORRIBLE!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer - Posted on March 14th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer - Posted on February 8th, 2017
Went in for a filling and ended up missing my front tooth which had a stable onlay and never gave me an issue. They nicked a nerve in my front tooth during the procedure and I ended up getting a root canal which they charged me for. Never got the filling. Its been about a year and my mouth is in a lot of pain from the unnecessary dental cap. Ruined my front teeth.
Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kingston, NY.