Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer
Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Kingston, NY. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 13
Went in for a filling and ended up missing my front tooth which had a stable onlay and never gave me an issue. They nicked a nerve in my front tooth during the procedure and I ended up getting a root canal which they charged me for. Never got the filling. Its been about a year and my mouth is in a lot of pain from the unnecessary dental cap. Ruined my front teeth.
ALL the work he did on my teeth has gone bad in less then a years time (root canal 2 teeth ) I'm in so much pain with the one currently I'm living on oragel and ibuprofen, the other the tooth fell apart after I wanted it pulled and he insisted that I needed to save the tooth. Not to mention when the administered the Novacaine shots omg that was aweful. Office staff are really nice and friendly but not at all happy with the dental work.
Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDennis Oppenheimer Dds, 195 Washington Ave, Kingston, NY
Dr. Dennis N Oppenheimer is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Kingston, NY.