Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis P Allen
Dr. Dennis P Allen, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Tarpon Springs, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis P Allen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dennis P Allen has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
A very fine dentist!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis P Allen - Posted on May 14th, 2010
Dr. Dennis P Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dennis P Allen's office for more information.
138 Country Club Ct Tarpon Springs, FL : (813) 937-5159
More about Dr. Dennis P Allen
Hayden Allen's son, Dr. Dennis P. Allen, joined our practice during the summer of 2005. Dennis graduated from the University of Florida College of Dentistry in 1996. He has been a Florida licensed dentist since that time. He served in the US Navy for over five years, achieving the rank of Lt Commander. For the next three years he led a clinic for a group practice in Oregon. Although he enjoyed living on the Oregon Coast, Dennis has been happy to get back home to sunny Florida. Dr. D. P. Allen is an active member of the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, West Coast Dental Association and the Upper Pinellas County Dental Association. Dennis' wife, Dr. Kristine D. Allen started working at the practice in September 2007. Kristine graduated from the University of Washington Dental School in 1998. She completed a general practice residency at the US Naval Hospital in San Diego and continued on to serve 5 years as a lieutenant and dentist in the US Navy. Before moving to Florida, she worked in a group practice in Portland, Oregon. With her experience, she was recruited to help open a dental office in Hudson, FL prior to joining us here. Kristine is also an active member of the American Dental Association, Florida Dental Association, West Coast Dental Association and the Upper Pinellas County Dental Association.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Dennis P Allen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tarpon Springs, FL.