Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis P Quinlan has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dennis P Quinlan has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 3 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis P Quinlan - Posted on May 8th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis P Quinlan - Posted on April 14th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis P Quinlan - Posted on January 28th, 2015
Dr. Quinlan does an excellent job as well as his staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dennis P Quinlan accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDENNIS P QUINLAN DDS, 420 E Longview Dr Ste C, Appleton, WI
Dr. Dennis P Quinlan is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Appleton, WI.