Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis J Perrott has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Dennis J Perrott has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease
- Root Surface Debridement
Dr. Dennis J Perrott has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 4 of 15
He rushes the injections and we all know that=PAIN. I have had this procedure done twice before by another Perio and never had an ounce of pain. On the personal side he is very informative and great to have a conversation with. Explains things in great detail and in a manner even I can understand! I sense he would be a good guy to have a beer with (not while working!) Staff and office folks are friendly and engaged and I rate them excellent.
I have been a patient of Dr Perrot for some years and am having extensive and complicated implants done for a future bridge. It has been very challenging for the Doc who works in conjunction with my Dentist, Dr Cox of twenty years, I have had extractions done in the process and cannot praise Dr Perrot and his wonderful staff enough. He is extremely careful as he works in your mouth and consistently uses X-rays to make sure that the implants are being placed correctly and don't damage sinuses. My procedure has been on the go over a year as he makes sure there is time between bone implants etc to heal. I now have two implants and have have further two extractions and one more implant which will take another year I am sure. I have total respect and confidence in his very capable and ,knowledgable head and handsð
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDennis J Perrott Dds, 211 Prime Pt Ste 2B, Peachtree City, GA
Dr. Dennis J Perrott is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Peachtree City, GA.