Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis L Radcliffe
Dr. Dennis L Radcliffe, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Woodstock, GA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis L Radcliffe has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dennis L Radcliffe has the following 11 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal
Dr. Dennis L Radcliffe Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dennis L Radcliffe's office for more information.
120 N Medical Pkwy # 100 Woodstock, GA : (770) 591-7929
More about Dr. Dennis L Radcliffe
Dennis L. Radcliffe, D.D.S. A longtime New Jersey resident, Dennis L. Radcliffe, D.D.S. graduated from Rutgers University with a B.S. in Biological Sciences before going on to receive his Doctor of Dental Science degree from Fairleigh-Dickson University Dental School in Teaneck, New Jersey. After completing an internship as a Lieutenant in the U.S. Navy, Dr. Radcliffe established a successful family practice and returned to Fairleigh-Dickson University Dental School, where he served as a part-time clinical instructor of operative dentistry prior to moving to Georgia and joining Towne Lake Family Dentistry & The Art of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dennis L. Radcliffe, D.D.S. is a longstanding member of both the American Dental Association and the Georgia Dental Association, as well as a founding member of the Renaissance Study Club. He has also served in the Academy of General Dentistry's mentor program and been granted Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry as a leader in the dental field, an honor which requires completion of a minimum of 500 hours of continuing education for eligibility along with a comprehensive 400-question examination. Dr. Radcliffe is married with two adult children. He and his wife enjoy living close to their grandchildren, which allows them to spend as much time with their treasured family members as possible. Among Dr. Radcliffe's hobbies are cooking, swimming, jogging, and gardening. VIDEO: Meet our team of caring professionals
Locations & DirectionsTOWN LAKE FAMILY DENTISTRY, 120 N Medical Pkwy # 100, Woodstock, GA
Dr. Dennis L Radcliffe is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Woodstock, GA.