Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis M Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dennis M Rogers has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Rogers performed a root canal on me more thsn 25 years ago. I was young then and did not know the importance of having an endodontist perform this procedure. He accidentally used permanent adhesive on my temporary crown and couldn't remove the temporary when the permanent crown was ready! That was the beginning of my nightmare. He told me it didn't matter but 5 years later I developed decay at the gum line. My endodontist explained that it was because the temporary crown was not seated properly, allowing food to get stuck between the crown and my gum. Later, I developed gum disesase only in that area, requiring surgery. Agter 18 years, the root canal failed and I developed an absess that required extensive treatment. This week I learned that the remaining tooth can no longer be saved and I will need an implant. I have had no other problems with my teeth, so choosing the wrong dentist 25 years ago cost me in more ways than one. My advice: find a different dentist. This guy doesn't know what his limitations are, and it's the patient who pays.
I can't speak highly enough about Dentist Dennis Rogers it's was 12 years that past before I went to the dentist I had to get 6 teeth extracted which I felt no pain not even a little bit .the only thing I felt was the neddle when he numbed my mouth and that didn't hurt no even a little bit. I needed extensive cleaning to which he started that. I gotta get a root canal and get my partials put in the back. I can't thank him and his staff enough . When you look forward to going to the dentist you know your going to the right dentist.thank you dentist Rogers looking forward to my next visit in a couple weeks ...
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dennis M Rogers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- Scion Dental
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDENNIS M ROGERS DDS, 20429 W 7 Mile Rd, Detroit, MI
Dr. Dennis M Rogers is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Detroit, MI.