Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis C Vaughn DDS
Dr. Dennis C Vaughn, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Kingwood, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis C Vaughn has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Dennis C Vaughn has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Dennis C Vaughn - Posted on November 23rd, 2015
Dr. Dennis C Vaughn Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dennis C Vaughn's office for more information.
1414 Green Oak Ter Ct Ste 200 Kingwood, TX : (281) 359-3533
More about Dr. Dennis C Vaughn
Upon completion and graduation from the University of Texas Dental School in the Houston medical center, Dr. Vaughn completed a U.S.Army internship and started his private practice in the Humble-Kingwood area in 1978. He is a perpetual student of dentistry and graduate of many smaller continuing education courses and larger ones: The L.D. Pankey Institute, Pete Dawson's Complete Concept of Dentistry, and the Kois Center for Excellence. Dr. Vaughn is currently a mentor at the Kois Center for Excellence in Seattle, Washington.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Dennis C Vaughn is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Kingwood, TX.