Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dennis W Clark
Dr. Dennis W Clark, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Lebanon, OR. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dennis W Clark has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Dennis W Clark has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
41 Years Experience
University Of California
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Dennis W Clark
Dr. Dennis W. Clark has a contemporary, full service dental practice in Lebanon, Oregon that offers a wide range of dental procedures to fit your needs. We emphasize comprehensive care including Laser Gum Therapy, Oral Surgery, Root Canal Treatment and Cosmetic Solutions such as Invisalign Wireless Braces, Snap On Smiles, Bleaching, Crowns, Bridges and Veneers as well as more common dentistry such as cleanings, fillings and crowns. We are committed to five star service and complete satisfaction of our clients. Credentials Dr. Clark graduated from Brigham Young University and UCSF Dental School. He served our country as a Dentist in the US Air Force. Of course, he actively pursues better, more comfortable solutions to your needs through life-long continuing education. He speaks Spanish fluently and has been caring for the dental needs of Mid-valley residents since 1981.
Locations & DirectionsDENNIS WILLARD CLARK DDS, 90 Market St Ste 80, Lebanon, OR
Dr. Dennis W Clark is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lebanon, OR.