Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Denny Y Fang
Dr. Denny Y Fang, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Irvine, CA. He speaks English.
Dr. Denny Y Fang has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Dr. Denny Y Fang has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 5
I just had root canal by this so called "DDS". He has unprofessional manner not allowing patient ask any question before treatment. During the procedure I still felt pain after sedation. He cursed and insulted me " mental retarded " that's verbal abuse. H is very rude, unprofessional and unethical. He told me conflict instructions by telling me to take antibacterial for the following 7 days, and then a minute later he told me to take it âas needed " for next appointment. That's insane. He doesn't know how to treat patient with respect and dignity.
Sunday night, my daughter, age 7, at bowling she tripped and fell face down. She broke both of her permanent front tooth, one only has half remaining, the other 2/3. Our family was in such panic that just by thinking about the consequences in her life made us sleepless for the entire night. Monday morning, Martin Luther King's Birthday, we called Dr. Fang at around 8:00AM and left an urgent message, the office opens at 9:00AM. Within 10 minutes Dr. Fang called back and told us to come in, he is able to see us right a way. We went into the office at 9:05AM, within 5 minutes my daughter started X-Ray and CT-Scan (3D Imagery) of upper mouth. Dr. Fang gave us insights to what are the possibilities due to the fact that my daughter's teeth are still growing and the roots are not full developed yet. He took action to fix the immediate problem, my daughter was at ease. The work by Dr. Fang is exceptional. Dr. Fang is caring, friendly, and most important of all knowledgeable. The staff at her office are professional and really cares about the well being of the their patients. I would recommend Dr. Fang to anyone I know, and to everyone care to read this review.
Dr. Denny Y Fang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BSCA Dental PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDenny Y Fang Dds, 14785 Jeffrey Rd Ste 105, Irvine, CA
Dr. Denny Y Fang is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Irvine, CA.