Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Denny W Homer
Denny W Homer is a Dentist primarily located in Okanogan, WA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 2
I have been going to Dr. Homer since he came to Okanogan in the '70's. I now live in elsewhere in Washington, and have come from Alaska to receive his care. I have found his work to be excellent, his attention to pain control during treatment outstanding. He keeps up on the latest technology. During my las treatment, I had a crown 3 hours after I first sat in the chair.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Denny W Homer
DR. Denny W. Homer Dr. Homer moved to North Central Washington following graduation from dental school in 1975. He has been practicing in Okanogan since 1978. He is a native of Klamath Falls, Oregon and graduated from the University of Oregon in Eugene, before attending Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland. Dr. Homer is an active member of the North Central District Dental Society, Washington State Dental Association, American Dental Association, and has been selected for Fellowship in the American College of Dentists, the International College of Dentists, and the Pierre Fauchard Academy. Dr. Homer’s interest in the advancement of the dental profession has lead him to accept many dental-related leadership roles at the local, state, and national levels during his career. He has served as president of the North Central District Dental Society twice and as president of the Washington State Dental Association. He served a four year term on a Council for the American Dental Association. He has been very active in continuing dental education. He is a charter member of the Okanogan Valley Study Club which has been active for nearly thirty years. He received his Masters with the Academy of General Dentistry; approximately one in one hundred general dentists advance to complete this award. In his free time Dr. Homer enjoys woodworking, welding, laser engraving, computer graphics, and is a Sport Pilot, flying a Powered Parachute. To stay active in the summer he plays tennis and golf; winter sports include skiing and racquetball. He has been married to CeCe since 1978 and they have two children. Salina has a degree in Finance and is a Financial Analyst in Renton, Washington. Paul has a dual degree in Finance/Entrepreneurship and manages a sales team for a software company in Bothell, Washington. CeCe is the office manager for the dental practice and is working towards a degree in marketing. Accomplishments: Past President, Washington State Dental Association American Dental Association Master, Academy of General Dentistry Fellow, American College of Dentists Fellow, International College of Dentists Fellow, Pierce Fauchard Academy Member of Okanogan Chamber of Commerce since 1978
Locations & DirectionsCaring Dental Center, PO Box 151, Okanogan, WA
Denny W Homer is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Okanogan, WA.