Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Derek C Durbin has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Derek C Durbin has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Derek C Durbin has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 18
I have gone to this practice for a number of years and have always found the entire office staff very professional and sensitive to patient needs. If there is a particularly difficult procedure, they will recommend a specialist if needed. Calls are returned quickly and schedules are adjusted as needed. Dr. Derek is a very professional and caring dentist.
I love Dr Derek and his office. Unlike the other reviewer, I have found the office staff to be pleasant and always happy to see you. The assistants and hygenists always take the time to engage me in conversation (unless of course I've got my mouth full of instruments, lol). I cannot speak of their prices compared to other area dentists, but I have found them to be reasonable and my insurance is very good so perhaps that it why I have not noticed a significant price difference. All the work I have had done has been excellent, great pain management if needed and Dr. Derek is really attentive to your comfort level throughout all procedures. I am very happy with them and recommend them regularly to family, friends and coworkers.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Derek C Durbin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsTodays Dentistry, 5310 SW 37th St, Topeka, KS
Dr. Derek C Durbin is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Topeka, KS.