Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Derek J Brown
Dr. Derek J Brown, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Bentonville, AR, with another office in Rogers, AR. He speaks English.
Dr. Derek J Brown has 2 locations
1133 N Walton Blvd Ste A
Bentonville, AR 72712
Book Online Now
Dr. Derek J Brown has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Dr. Derek J Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Derek J Brown's office for more information.
1133 N Walton Blvd Ste A Bentonville, AR : (479) 273-2626
5204 W Village Pkwy Ste 15 Rogers, AR : (479) 273-5556
More about Dr. Derek J Brown
Dr. Derek J. Brown Dr. Brown graduated from the University of Arkansas with a teaching degree in Biology. He then graduated number one in his class from the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry with a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree. Dr. Brown then received post-doctorate training at one of the nation’s leading orthodontic schools; Baylor College of Dentistry, specializing in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics. Although Dr. Brown was Bentonville’s first full time orthodontist, we now have another office in Rogers to meet the needs of our patients. Honors & Rewards Alpha Omega International Academic Excellence Award for Highest Graduating Rank American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Academic Excellence Award American Association for Dental Research Achievement Award American College of Dentists Leadership Award Pierre Fauchard International Academic Excellence Award Hinman Dental Society Academic Excellence Award William S. Kramer Academic Excellence Award – Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Society Margaret Jewel – Academic Achievement Award Three University of Kentucky Academic Excellence Awards During his leisure time, he enjoys being outdoors hiking, jet skiing, hunting and fishing.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Derek J Brown is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Bentonville, AR.