Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Derek S Cheng has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Derek S Cheng - Posted on April 30th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Derek S Cheng Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Derek S Cheng's office for more information.
4903 E State St Rockford, IL : (815) 398-9888
More about Dr. Derek S Cheng
Meet Dr.Cheng Meet our Staff Dr. Derek Cheng earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Hawaii at Manoa. After completion of his Doctor of Medicine degree from Temple University School of Dentistry in 1996, Dr. Cheng received his Master of Science Orthodontic specialty degree at Marquette University School of Dentistry in 2000. Dr. Cheng continues to advance his education by attending the American Association of Orthodontists meeting every year. For the benefit of our patients, Dr. Cheng has completed the Roth-Williams 2 year advanced orthodontic continuing education course focusing on the relationships of temporomandibular joints, teeth, and masticatory muscles. Dr. Cheng has been practicing orthodontics for more than 10 years. Dr. Cheng is a member of the American Association of Orthodontics, World Federation of Orthodontics, Illinois Society of Orthodontics, McHenry Dental Society, Winnebago Dental Society and the American Dental Association. Dr. Cheng is married to Pam and has 2 children. In his spare time, Dr. Cheng enjoys traveling, watching movies, playing tennis, table tennis and spending time with family and friends.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Derek S Cheng is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rockford, IL.