Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deric D Ikuta
Dr. Deric D Ikuta, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Reedley, CA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Deric D Ikuta has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Deric D Ikuta has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Deric D Ikuta Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Deric D Ikuta's office for more information.
1112 C St Reedley, CA : (559) 638-6321
More about Dr. Deric D Ikuta
Cosmetic Dentist Deric Ikuta, D.D.S. After high school, Deric went on to graduate from the University of California, Davis with a degree in Biological Sciences in 2002 and was then accepted to the highly regarded University of the Pacific Dental School in San Francisco. He graduated the University of the Pacific Dental School in 2005, and has been working with his father ever since. Since receiving high marks on his National and State Boards, and receiving his degrees and license, Deric knows his learning and training will never be complete. If you aren't moving forward you are falling behind. Deric has completed all of the LVI core curriculum, and passed his fellowship exam. At the time, he became LVI's youngest Fellow. Since obtaining his Fellowship, he has continued to take many classes from LVI, Fresno Madera Dental Society, and the International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics. "It has been so much fun working with family, continuing my education, and reconnecting with my community. The best part is that the future has never looked brighter." - Dr. Deric Ikuta Dr. Deric Ikuta is a graduate of the Kings Canyon Unified School District K-12. He has been active in academic and athletic teams and has received many accolades including: * Two-time Reedley High School Scholar Athlete * Pirate Pillar * LVI Fellow * IACA Charter Member Minnie Dental Hygienist A resident of Reedley, Minnie has worked for Dr. Dennis Ikuta since 1977. She holds an AS degree from Reedley College Dental Assisting program, and a RDH Degree Fresno City College Dental Hygiene Program. She has extensive training in the use of state-of-the-art equipment and materials, including the use of lasers for therapy, cavity detection, and the treatment of gum disease and infection. Always warm and helpful, she will do what she can to see that you are comfortable, healthy, and happy. George Patient Coordinator George is our patient coordinator and high tech specialist. He is a Reedley High and Fresno State graduate. People love him for cheerful attitude, his desire to help people, and his ability to learn and incorporate our new technology.
Locations & DirectionsIKUTA DENTAL HEALTH CENTER, 1112 C St, Reedley, CA
Dr. Deric D Ikuta is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Reedley, CA.