Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Derik Alexanians has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Derik Alexanians has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Derik Alexanians - Posted on July 29th, 2016
Dr. Derik Alexanians accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
More about Dr. Derik Alexanians
Dr. Derik Alexanians D.D.S. Dr. Alexanians is a graduate of the UCLA School of Dentistry. He received his dental degree at the age of 25 and has been serving the community for the past 6 years. Dr. Alexanians has extensive postgraduate training from UCLA having completed both the Aesthetic (Cosmetic) Dentistry Continuum in 2005 and the Endodontic Continuum in 2006. Dr. Alexanians is committed to providing the gentlest of care to his patients and loves educating his patients about non-invasive and preventative dental treatments. His certifications in Invisalign braces and the Perio Protect Method allow him to treat his patients in a pain-free manner while providing the newest technologies and standards of care for all dental treatments. Dr. Alexanians always likes to stay ahead of the curve by taking continuing education courses in a range of fields from orthodontics to periodontics and his hours of education far exceed the minimum required in order for him to be one of the best dentists he possibly can for those he treats and cares for. Dr. Alexanians currently lives in Glendale, California with his wife and Two. He enjoys outdoor activities and spending time with friends and family when he is away from the office.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Derik Alexanians is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Montclair, CA.